- Home page
- Download catalogues
- About company
- Our partners
- Contact us
Punches for round hole punching:
• in sheet metal of switchgears, desktops
• for signal lamps, glands, buttons
• maximum sheet metal thickness up to 2 mm (at Rm<450MPa, e.g. type St3S)
• increased durability of punching elements and bolt/pin
• up to ø 38,5 mm waste is cut into two parts for easier removal, at larger diameters
waste is strongly deformed and therefore easy to remove
Punches without teeth can be used with hand or hydraulic drives.
NOTE: bolt and pin to be ordered separately
For toothed punches use hydraulic drive.
|Type||Initial hole Ø [mm]||Bolt / Pin||Washer||Socket|