Style and function in a complete package
A Perfect Fit in Any Garage—The WattStation Wall Mount provides an added convenience for EV owners in public or private parking garages. While it’s built for garages, the WattStation Wall Mount is NEMA 3R rated so it’s rugged enough to be installed outdoors.
Easy Installation—The WattStation Wall Mount Networked unit plugs into a NEMA 6-50 receptacle. A hardwired version is available upon request.
Features and Benefits
- The most stylish wall mount unit available features an easy to use display panel and a wraparound cord management system to keep the charger cord off the ground between uses. Both hardwired and wall plug options are available.
- Connect Software: provides a user-friendly cloud-based web application for owners to configure, control and monitor their charging station network. Timely information about the state of their charging stations gives owners the ability to diagnose and manage problems remotely. The ability to define and set pricing plans and manage user access (RFID) for the charging station is also included.
- Safety First: WattStation helps to deliver peace of mind with ground fault protection and surge protection. It features indoor/outdoor rating (NEMA 3R) and meets UL standards and approvals including: NEC 625, UL 2231, 2251, 2594 and cUL 2231, 2594, SAE J1772.
- Easy to Use: The product offers Level II charging with service needs of 208-240VAC at 40A. The sleek user interface and LED indicator lights offer users a simple and clear way to identify when the WattStation is available for use, or charging.
- Branded Wrap: WattStation offers an incredible ‘billboard’ for your ‘brand’. For a small upcharge, a 3M vinyl wrap with 3 year warranty can be added. All you provide is the artwork!
- Peace of mind that comes with a three year parts warranty. Extended parts warranties also available.
Communication options include CAT5 Ethernet, WiFi and cellular1. A unique identification code (QR code) on each WattStation allows drivers to scan the charger with their smartphone and WattStation, PlugShare or EV Connect mobile applications to access instructions on the charger, download charger status and authorize charger use.
RFID is standard on all Networked WattStation models,and allows users to gain authorization to the charger by waving a RFID card in front of the RFID reader.
1Additional service contract required. Commercial WattStation