The advanced digital DLynx II* family of non-isolated Point of Load (POL) DC-DC board-mounted power modules brings an expanded set of industry-standard PMBus** commands, increased performance and power handling ranges to the digital POL world. With highly accurate digital telemetry, space-saving Digital Tunable Loop* technology and exceptional current density, the DLynx II family gives designers the tools to quickly take advantage of the latest high performance, high current digital power converters.
Features and Benefits
- Convenient and powerful Digital Communication with PMBus*.
- Digital Tunable Loop* saves even more board space.
- Cost efficient open frame design.
- Programmable output voltage for reduced BOM cost.
- System Compatible Operation with fixed switching frequency.
- Works in challenging environments with wide operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C.
- Total Efficiency* architecture for simple integration.
- Superior thermal performance for long term reliability.
- EZ-SEQUENCE* for operation control.
- On-board Remote On/Off for additional control and convenience.
- System protection with output over temperature protection.
- Controlled monotonic start-up and shutdown.
- Distributed power architectures
- Data and Enterprise Networks
- Telecommunications equipment
- Broad range of embedded apps
- Industrial, process and test equipment
- Microprocessor powered applications
- Workstations, servers and storage